Your Privacy Is Our Concern
We know it is critical to protect your personal information. We collect and retain information about you to:
- Communicate with you,
- Process your requests for products and services, and
- Inform you about financial opportunities that may be of interest to you.
Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to only those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safety measures that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information against unauthorized access and use.
Maintaining the accuracy of your information is a shared responsibility. We maintain the integrity of the information you provide us and will update your records when you notify us of a change. Please contact us at the phone number or email address listed below for information update notification.
What Information Do You Collect about Me and From Whom?
We obtain most of our information directly from you from our web site, from emails with you, and from telephone conversations with you. Depending on the type of transaction, we may need additional information about you and others who may have an interest in your transaction.
We may obtain non-public personal information about you from some or all of the following sources:
- Financial Information, such as credit history, banking information, and account numbers;
- Public Records, such as a drivers license number, liens, bankruptcies, judgments, probate, divorces, and other civil and criminal court proceedings;
- Consumer Reporting Agencies, such as credit reports;
- Employment Information, such as your occupation and employer; and
- General Information, such as birth date, social security number, phone, fax, email, street, and mailing address.
What Does NATIONAL TAX ASSISTANCE Do with Information Collected About Me?
With information collected, NATIONAL TAX ASSISTANCE does the following:
- Reviews the information collected about you when researching and evaluating a transaction,
- Maintains this information in our contract records and may use it for purposes related to buying payment streams and collecting pledged or assigned payments, and
- Potentially uses this information to identify opportunities for you to learn more about products and services that may be of interest to you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
NATIONAL TAX ASSISTANCE does not lease, sell, or share personal data or information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with NATIONAL TAX ASSISTANCE under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help NATIONAL TAX ASSISTANCE communicate with you about offers from NATIONAL TAX ASSISTANCE and our marketing partners. These companies do not have any independent rights to use this information.
We respond to court orders, subpoenas, or legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Our Former Customers
We manage information about our previous customers in the same respectful manner as we handle information about our current customers.
If you have any questions about the information in this notice email us at Info@NationalTaxAssistance.com or call us at 1-281-657-4080.